1. I need alone time. Your sexual needs are secondary to my need to sublimate my own considerable sexuality into my work. Be patient. The good time I’ll eventually show you will definitely be worth it!
2. When I dress for work at my laptop, my attire may be sexy lingerie or even a French maid’s uniform — not for your voyeuristic pleasure but because feeling ultra frilly and feminine is so fun, even inspirational, for me. Really. For I’m my very own muse.
3. You — and even your cock — might provide material for my work. I will write the truth, even (especially) if you’re a lousy lover.
4. I will flirt — and possibly even do a great deal more — with others in order to build a readership. When it comes to art, the means always justifies the end.
5. Let me chew and suck on a pencil or pen without your assuming I have unsatisfied oral urges. My brain is just searching for the perfect word. Really, I promise. I’ll suck you later.
6. When I’m not writing or reading, I’m probably making myself pretty for you. Thus can be justified the time and expense spent getting my hair and nails done or going to gym. Housework is another matter, however. A desk whose surface is clean often spells a cluttered mind. So don’t bug me about being messy, and I won’t nag you about your dried cum all over the bedsheets, in my hair, on my panties, or wherever…
Thanks for your understanding, sweetie….
to work you need alone time. now if a drink is offered ( soda-coffee-juice) or a compliment on how nice you look maybe distracting, but it can also help open the mental block that is happening. by taking your mind off of it for a few seconds can open new avenues of thought.